Casale Caselli - Cod. A65
This is a portion of a building from the 1500s in beautiful sandstone with squared ashlars.
Located in a panoramic position and facing south. In Città di Castello, Loc. San Pietro a Monte, near Trestina. Cortona (AR) at 30 km. Città di Castello 20 km. Montone km 20. Umbertide km 20. Gubbio km 50. Perugia km 55. Sant’Egidio airport 50 km.
Externally it was required to be restored as a historic building. The jambs, thresholds and external architraves were made entirely with recycled stones. A recovered architrave has engraved a Christogram bearing the date of 1516. Excellent roads. Only 1.8 km of dirt road that being a municipal road maintenance is carried out annually by the municipality.
- 240 sqm on 2 living levels + 36 sqm of porch / solar greenhouse + 13 sqm mezzanine + 10 sqm of terrace and uncovered loggia. Possibility of extension for an additional 90 square meters;
- Land 1.54.00 hectares completely fenced with chestnut poles and plasticized wire mesh;
Entrance to the property via an automated iron gate
- Insulated roof with 12 cm wood fiber + 4 cm polystyrene + sheath (also solar greenhouse), ENERGY CLASS A1;
- Ventilated ground floor floors - igloo - (also solar greenhouse); on the ground floor floor in Lecce stone slabs, on the first floor floor with yellow Umbrian terracotta tiles;
- Heating system with geothermal system (also solar greenhouse);
Air / water heat pump for domestic hot water;
- Doors and windows with jambs and architraves in recycled stone;
- Roof covering with recovery tiles;
- Well with drinking water;
- Enel line already underground;
Telecom line already underground.