Casale Fumagallo - Cod. A54
Property located in, in Umbria the green heart of Italy, on the borders of Tuscany, about 5 km from the medieval city of Montone with all shops and services, 20 Km from Gubbio, 30 km from Cortona and Perugia (Prefecture), 40 km from Assisi, 100 km from Florence and 200 km from Rome. Property called Fumalgallo is about 300 m from asphalt road and land touch the Carpina River which delimits a part of it.
Property is composed from:
- A plot of about 1 hectare on which is a wooded area and 2 plots
- 2 adjacent buildings: main stone house is typical Umbrian and Tuscany famhouse restored, and a tobacco tower completely restored with hig quality materials. They are restored in rispect of earthquake standards . Buildings are independent gas heating and electrical and telephone installations.
- Main house, about 200 sqm, is on 2 floors with massive wooden beams . Main apartment is on the 1st floor and includes a living room withstone fireplace dating from 1862, three bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom / wc.
- On the ground floor are two independent apartments
- Tobacco tower has a surface area of about 100 m2 on 3levels includes three bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms / wc, a kitchen and a veranda of 30 m². It has retained its original structure.